Unsolicited Advice

by 5:45 PM 0 comments


Hi. I've been gone a while (it is summer vacation after all). I've been caring for the newest member of my family (a second daughter, thank you), lounging around, and watching TED Talks on Netflix. I haven't been worried about blogging, but it was important to me that I impart my knowledge on you... kind of.

Somebody recently asked me for some advice completely unrelated to a lot of things (especially this blog). Two weeks later, I've come up with a list of reasons why I am probably not the best person to give advice. Here they are:



1. I'm a bad liar.

2. I'm a realist.

3. I'm 30 and still use face wash advertised for teens.

4. I'm not really a realist (also, see number 1).

5. I am a teacher.

6. I've never hated a day in my current employment.

7. I love technology.

8. I generally curse at technology.

9. I'm not good at list-making.

10.

You're welcome.

Lindquist

Author

I do a lot of things. The best thing I do is fathering (I think). I'm the ol' "Jack of all trades, Master of none." I teach aspiring journalists. I run. I play guitar(s). I also host a running podcast. Oh, and I dabble in drawing. And I dabble in authoring... children's books no less. I just dabble. Sometimes I ramble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment