- A New Year's Resolution to run 1000 miles incorporating at least one one-mile run per day.
I've also created a Facebook page to help motivate runners that want to compete in a challenge like this.
- The start of a weekly Twitter chat
- Next week I'll start another grad class: Informational Design. I'm pretty excited about the possibilities for this class (and yes, I'll do my best to update here). I do a lot of design for my journalism classes as a teacher, but I've never been formally taught anything.
- The second half of our school year already has 1 snow day... excited now, I won't be on March 5.
- A redesign of my class website (before I took the Info Design class, it was a risk, but it was needed).
And right now, I feel my wife may be right - I could be thinning myself out a bit much with different things, but I feel good about it.
Anyway - until next time... have a good run (very prophetic).